Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolutions!

So... I've been a horrible blogger. I work in marketing and am all on the up and up for my clients, but have been slacking on maintaining my own site and blog. In 2013, that is all going to change. So expect new tidbits and some "Mega" excitement. Seth's Mega 2013 New Year's Resolution List* 1) Exercise regularly and eat a balanced diet 2) Be better at calling / emailing friends regularly 3) Blog and update my own website on a regular basis 4) Manage my time better / stop procrastinating 5) Make more time for "fun" and be better at balancing work and home life. 6) Under-promise and Over-deliver instead of getting into my habit of people pleasing. *Subject to change. We'll have to check in next year and see how I've done. Cheers to a promising 2013!

1 comment: