Monday, January 14, 2013

The Abominable

During Christmas break I was sitting down with my niece Evie reading little short books based on parts of the Rudolph the red nosed reindeer movie.

Me and my Niece Evie Reading Christmas Stories
When we got to the part about the "Abominable", Evie insisted that mommy was the wretched "Abominable".

The "Abomniable" - Also Known as Mrs. Minnie Singleton
She is such a stink. I reminded her that although mommy makes her go on time out sometimes, she isn't the "Abominable". If anything, our dog Honey most closely resembles (and) acts like the Abominable.
Honey (R) and her Sis Maggie

What do you think? Oh wait I'd probably not better ask :)

Love my little niece! She sure loves her "Uncle Sef" right back.








1 comment:

  1. I think Honey looks more like the dog off the Grinch that stole Christmas.

    ReplyDelete