Tuesday, January 15, 2013

There's a New Sheriff In Town!

Reach for the Sky Uncle Seth!!!
Many of you know how much my Niece Evie loves her Uncle Sef... It's a little concerning sometimes. We were afraid she was going to find a way to sneak home in our luggage.

Baby Nono has a different favorite. His name is Uncle Bwandon! As hard as I tried, I was just not as fun.


The whole time we visited Nolan wanted to play with Uncle Brandon. Anytime Brandon was upstairs, "Uncle Bwandon go bye bye".

What am I? Chopped liver?





And who can blame him. If my uncle bounced me around like that he would be my favorite too :)
I can't blame Nolan though, Brandon is pretty hard not to love.

I better start bringing out the big guns... I think Brandon might be winning over Evie too!








2 comments:

  1. That Mono still talks about you guys going bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it make you uneasy to know that while you were here Evie cut a lock of your hair and keeps it on her nightstand......mwahaaaa!

    ReplyDelete